S2S 2007

I've begun planning my next trip, which I've decided to keep a "secret" until I actually get there and start blogging about it. Don't worry, it's within the United States and a region of the country I've always wanted to explore. It will be a bit of a road trip traveling over scenic highways.

Found a great deal on airfare and rental car (despite picking up in one state and dropping in another). Accommodations will mostly be covered with hotel points - rock on!

I'm naming it "S2S 2007," which are the first initials of the cities I'll be flying into and out of. Stay tuned!

Comments

Anonymous said…
SanFranciso - San diego?
Anonymous said…
Seattle - San Francisco?
Anonymous said…
i think it is san fransisco and sandiego, she has already been to seatle hasn't she??
liz said…
when are you going? it was me who wrote the last comment.