breathing eaZy

After the third day of heading into the office looking like death warmed over, I took off this afternoon and went to the doctor. "You have an upper respiratory infection, in other words, the common cold," the doctor told me. Well, I kind of figured that.

I left with a Z-pack prescription and instructed to get some Sudafed - after she told me how to make meth from Sudafed. "All you need is a Bunsen burner..."

I wonder what the Waiguoren Critic of South China would be given if he was congested in China. Would a clinic send him home with some herbs to chew on? :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Jennifer, I love your web page and wanted to share with you how I,(actually my cousin)discovered it. My cousin and I have been trying to find the origin of where a family name "Locady" comes from. She decided to search the internet and your web page came up with your travels to the N.W.! She forwarded it to me and I was so thrilled to read about myself!! I am Joyce, Locady Leaves. I have shared your web page and this story with many. Thankyou for mentioning me in your travels! I'm an internet word. HOW COOL IS THAT? Keep writing! Joyce locadyleaves@yahoo.com
jhuber7672 said…
Hi Joyce!

I love my leaf and wish I picked up more to give as gifts :) Keep me posted if you find out the origins of your family name and thanks for dropping by. Oh, and I definitely agree, it's VERY cool you're an Internet word :)

Cheers!