Name that Derby Girl. Help! I Need a Super Cool Name

I need a super cool roller derby name and can’t decide on the perfect one. I asked for feedback on a name tying "fearless" and "traveling." Check out some of the suggestions I've received and feel free to leave your suggestion. Life has been moving 100 mph lately (not on skates but in my career) and don't feel I can make such an important decision without some feedback.

Suggestions
  • Fearless Flyer
  • Fearless Traveler
  • Frequent Flyer
  • Gutsy Globetrotter
  • Indy Anna Stones and the Dimple of Doom
  • Interstate Express
  • Intrepid Nomad
  • Mile High Missy
  • No Reservations
  • Road Warrior
  • Roaming Huboxer
  • Sky is the Limit/Unlimited
  • Speed Unleashed
  • Speeding Diva
  • Zippy Mcfearless
What I've Thought Of
  • Quirky Kix Girl (play off of my blog)
  • Auntie Social Mean-ya (anti-social media – since I'm a Twitter addict)
  • Echinus Glory (Echinus is my favorite Yellowstone geyser)
  • Celtic Thorn (Irish-heritage)
  • Yankee Ago-go (Buffalo & travel)
As for practice, the last time I attended was a week ago Thursday. It started with gearing up with my own equipment (Yay! I have everything I need) and partaking in conversations starting with, "My boss hates that I do this," or "My mother was afraid when I started," along with, "Those are cool socks!" Yes, I’m definitely in my glory with roller derby and being able to wear fun knee-high socks and best of all, funky tights! There are no fashion rules here, thank goodness! And just for clarification purposes, those are not quotes out of my mouth.

On the rink practice was okay. The girls were preparing for a bout (last Sunday) so the other Betty and I skated in circles making ourselves ill and had some time with Coach. If I don't attend tonight (Wednesday), I won't be able to attend 'til next Wednesday or Thursday (due to work). I'm itching to get back on the rink. I love my new skates and can skate so much better in them. Think I only fell once last week and that's when I was practicing a stop turn after the circle skating exercise. At least I didn't puke.

Again, let me know your thoughts and for inspiration, checkout the official register of roller derby names here.

Next thing I'll need are cool stickers to place on my helmet but that's another time.

Comments

Val said…
Wow! Tough decision there! I really liked Fearless Flyer (just floats off the tongue), Zippy McFearless and Yankee Ago-go. I think the announcers could have fun with either of those last two.
Have fun!